Light Rain

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Banana, Roasted Almond, and Candy Cane.

Yogurt Club Special: Members get a small yogurt for only $1.27 or $1.50 off of any other size today when they pay with their Yogurt Club Card and ask for the special. If you're not a Yogurt Club Member, ask us how to start saving today.


The blog is up a little late today. I had something that I had to take care of today that put me behind schedule. We'll call it a rain delay. Speaking of the rain, I'm glad that we're finally seeing a good spurt of it over the last few weeks. The weather has been very nice as of late. Nevertheless, I'm ready for some cooler evenings. One bad thing about the cooler days and mild evenings is that the AC does not kick on much during the evening. So, while it is not warm, it is a bit stagnate. Heck, I'm just ready for the cold weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen