An Odd Shower

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Butter Pecan, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Candy Cane.

Yogurt Special: Buy 1, get 1 free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one per customer, excludes XL).

Tomorrow's Special: Coke floats are $2.99 all day long (regularly $4.62).


I've got an interesting day tomorrow. After church, I'm going to a guys shower for one of the men in our Sunday School class. He and his wife had a baby girl last month. The theme of the shower is guys gifts for a baby girl. An interesting premise should make for some interesting gifts. I think that my gift, despite the fact that I am pretty sure the family is a football family, will be something to do with baseball. Perhaps a nice glove, ball, and hat combination for a small child.

This will end up being a long afternoon since I know it will break down into a game day with the NFL season starting in full tomorrow. I rarely watch professional football, but I guess I'll stick around for at least half the game. Besides, the best time to watch a game is with a bunch of other people. It seems to make the experience more enjoyable.

What has been very enjoyable is the weather. I think that the weather has finally changed for the good. We're still going to have some warm days, but the heat seems to have been beaten back for the remainder of the year. The mornings and the evenings are starting to get cooler. The AC is thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen