School Time

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Nut, Chocolate Mint, White Chocolate Mousse, and Lemon.

UT Dallas Day! UT Dallas starts back-to-school today. To lessen the pain, we're offering a free small yogurt to any UTD student who shows us their student ID at check out.


The Olympic glory is starting to fade a little. My main interests in these games were the swimming and the gymnastic compotetions. I've now got my free time back since those have been completed. I still follow the news in print, but I am no longer glued to the TV. Nevertheless, the games did manage to increase my television (non DVD's) watched time to about 31 hours this year. Twelve hours of Olympics is enough.

With my craving for Olympic coverage fading, I've been able to get some things accomplished this week. It's been a week devoted to getting my car back in top shape. It's got four new tires and will soon have an oil change and an alignment. Cars are such a great joy to own. I am hoping that we are done with all of the fixes and repairs to the cars.

The other thing that I have been able to do this week is to finish up Dragon Quest VIII. After logging in over 100 hours of game play over the last 10 months, I finally beat the game. I very much enjoyed the game, but the ending was a little lame. It would have been nice to have a better ending after that type of time investment; however, the game play that lead up to it was enough to put it into the category of highly recommended.

Thursday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
Man, am I glad you posted that about UTD. I thought they started on Monday. I would've missed class tomorrow. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen