Sweating the small stuff

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Roasted Almond, Chocolate Raspberry, Very Berry and Pina Colada.

Today is Cone Day! All cones are $1.85 (regularly $2.72) all day long.

Bagels, English Muffins and Pita have arrived! We have all varieties on hand (Blueberry, Sweet Wheat, Cinnamon, Onion, White and Perfect 10). Come and get yours today. Perfect for Weight Watchers®! Make sure to come in early to get your full selection.

The great toaster oven search is nearing its completion. For the last few days, I have been searching for the perfect toaster oven for our current and future home. I probably put a little more effort into this than most people, but I want to make sure that I get one that will work with our future decor. The basic problem is that we really only need a toaster oven for 4 slices and small items and none of the small ones actually look nice. I am determined to make a decision today. At least my old toaster oven works for now.

I realized that the Stanley Cup playoffs started yesterday when I flipped through the sports page on the way to the baseball coverage this morning. Who knew? So, I'm asking the question: Do the Stanley Cup playoffs matter to you?

Thursday Motivator:

Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.-Charles Dickens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen