Chill Out

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Pecan, Mocha Fudge, Lemon and New York Cheesecake.

Today, we have our buy one, get one free yogurt special from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, excludes XL).

Just the other day I was wondering when we would get our final cold front of the season. It appears that the front has arrived. After the rain and hail last evening, a cool wind started blowing into the metroplex. The current weather report shows that the next few days will be in the 60's with a dip into the upper 40's on Saturday. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy, along with my electric meter, the cooler temperatures over the next few days.

Congratulations to the Lady Vols on their 7th national title for Division I NCAA women's basket ball. While I am personally a UT and Duke fan, I have to tip my hat to 7 championships. Very impressive.

Wednesday Comic:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen