Conversations

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Brickle, Pecan Praline, Blueberry Cheesecake and Banana.

Today is Teacher Day! All teachers can receive a small today for only 99 cents by showing their teacher ID.

One of the funny things about writing a daily blog entry is coming up with the next entry. Admittedly, I occasionally cheat by doing short or non-existent entries with more content than substance; however, I try to write a little something each day. Sometimes the entries are planned and sometimes the planned entries go out the window when I sit down type.

Such is the case today. I cannot even remember what I had planned on writing because as sat down, it was replaced with a conversation that my wife and I had last evening.

Wife: Are there any good yogurt flavors in today?

Me: Not really, we've got Butter Brickle on a trial run after a three year hiatus and Pecan Praline...

Wife: Pecan Praline? That's one of my favorites! What else do you all have in?

Me: Blueberry Cheesecake and Banana.

Wife: I love Banana! That's one of the best ones.

Me: It's like I always tell everyone, my tastes don't matter.

It's true. My tastes don't matter because taste is a very personal thing. One person’s ambrosia might be another person’s dirt. The best way to figure it out is to try the product for yourself which is why we keep so many samples on hand at the store. Don't be afraid to ask. We're happy to let you try for yourself.

Quiz Day: How Green Is Your Life?

Your Life is 56% Green

You're life is pretty green - and you know a lot about how to live an eco friendly life.
So congratulate yourself for being good to the earth. And maybe think about implementing some of the ideas from this quiz!


I guess 56 is a good start. I'm trying to shift into a greener mode and making some changes at home over the next few months with detergents and cleaners should help. Maybe next time I take the quiz, I'll be in the mid 60's.

Comments

Anonymous said…
***Your Life is 56% Green***


You're life is pretty green - and you know a lot about how to live an eco friendly life.
So congratulate yourself for being good to the earth. And maybe think about implementing some of the ideas from this quiz!
Anonymous said…
Your Life is 72% Green

You live a very green life, and you're aware of how your actions help the earth.
Of course, it's hard to be totally green. But when you make a tradeoff, you know why you're making it.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen