Good Service

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Coffee, German Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Malt and Caramel.

Today is Cone Day! All cones are $1.85 (regularly $2.72) all day long.

Bagels, English Muffins and Pita have arrived! We have all varieties on hand (Blueberry, Sweet Wheat, Cinnamon, Onion, White and Perfect 10). Come and get yours today. Perfect for Weight Watchers®! Make sure to come in early to get your full selection because we sold out very early last week.

We're getting ready to set up Mother's Day in the next week up here at the store. We are going to have a few new gift options this year. Mother's Day is actually right around the corner and falls on May 13th. Of course, we will have our cookie tins and chocolates ready to go for you. Also, it is never to early to put in a bakery order for a special cake for mom.

I know that most of our readers are not sports fans; however, I always like to champion things that I believe in and good experiences that I have. This year, I got two season tickets (mini game pack) with FC Dallas. The opening game is this Sunday, but I will not be able to attend. I contacted my ticket representative and he offered to replace the tickets with another set for a game later in the season. I call that awesome customer service and it very well may have gained him a season ticket holder for life.

As for other sports, I noticed the few voters noted that the Stanley Cup playoffs mean nothing to them. Since Dallas looks like it is about to be knocked out, the playoffs really won't matter much longer.

Thursday Motivator:

Greater is he who acts from love than he who acts from fear.-
Simeon Ben Eleazar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen