Break the Fast

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Brickle, Coffee Royal, Blueberry Cheesecake and Banana.

Today is Shake Day! All shakes are $3.69 (regularly $3.93-$4.62) all day long!

It is pretty rare that I get up and out of the door by 8 AM. Nevertheless, I had to take my car into the shop this morning since it was having trouble starting. After dropping the car off at Gus' Auto Center in Richardson (best auto mechanic in the North Dallas area), I went out to breakfast with my wife.

We normally don't eat out very often. We are even less likely to eat out for breakfast since is it so cheap and easy to cook it at home. But, we do venture out every once in a while. We both love Nikki's Diner which is a great option since it is right next to the store. I'm not sure where else you can go and get a three egg bacon and cheese omelet with two buttermilk pancakes for $4.98. It is a big meal for the start of the day and a great one at that. The best part is that I just walked to the store right after the meal.

Wednesday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen