2's Soooo Sweet

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Pecan, Mocha Fudge, Lemon and Marshmallow.

All UT Dallas students can get a free small yogurt today by showing there student ID. (Limit one per person.)

Warning: Sports blog ahead...

Yesterday, the Florida Gators beat Ohio State to become the National Champions in NCAA Division I basketball. This is the first time that the football and basketball teams from the same university have won the national title in the same year. What makes this all the more sweet is that the Gators beat Ohio State in both football and basketball to win their two titles this year. I like the Gators, but I really dislike Ohio State. Congratulations to the Florida Gators!

The other great thing about yesterday was the full start of the baseball season. April fools saw the first game, but it was just a teaser leading up to the onslaught of games. I'm going to post my predictions for baseball next week. I'm sure that you can't wait to see those. In the meantime, I am going to sit back and enjoy opening week and the wonderful show that is Baseball Tonight on ESPN. (Yes, Rick is also very excited about the baseball season starting.)

Quiz Day: Would You Do Anything for Love?

You Would Do Most Things For Love

You are willing to go pretty far for love - but not far enough to compromise your core values.
Love is a priority for you, and you'll go further than most people to hold on to someone you love.
But killing for love? Or even taking a bullet? Probably out of the question.
No matter what, you love yourself the most!


I know that Blogthings is by no means a scientific survey; however, I would like to point out that I did actually state that I would take a bullet for my love and would be willing to kill to defend her. I'm not quiet sure how it came to the conclusion that these were probably out of the question.

Happy One Month Anniversary to My Wife and Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen