Register to Vote

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Cappuccino, Pina Colada, and New York Cheesecake.

Brownie Special: Buy 2 brownies for only 5 dollars (regularly $3.49 each). Limit four per customer. Includes all bakery items regularly priced at $3.49.


Today is the last day to register to vote for the 2008 elections. If you are not sure about your registration status, you can check here. If you need to register, you can find a form at any library or post office.

We had a good time yesterday at the shower for Matt and Tiff. The cake that we got from the store was great. I'll make sure to post a photo or two later in the week. Given that both of the parents to be are giant Radiohead fans, the cake went over very well. I believe that it was even greeted by a tear of joy by the mother to be.

The spread was fantastic and the games were fun, but by the end of the day, I had run out of steam. I wasn't quite feeling right when we got home, and I turned in with Erica at 8 o'clock. If I willing go to be before 10 PM, you know something is wrong. Thankfully, I knocked out over 12 hours of sleep and am back to normal again today. When I can catch an upcoming illness right at the beginning, I can usually sleep it off.

The weather is providing a literal continuation of the shower theme today with periodic heavy rains. The ten day forecast shows us with several more chances for rain and a significantly cooler over all temperature. Fall looks like it is starting to play catch up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen