Arrangements

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Cappuccino, Banana Macadamia Nut, and Juicy Raspberry.

Cone Day! All cones are $2.08 when you ask for the special price (regularly $2.77).

Bagels have arrived! We have all varieties on hand (Blueberry, Sweet Wheat, Cinnamon, White, and Onion) as well as the pita and English Muffins. Get your fresh breads today.

We got in a lot of items today in a addition to the bagels. We've received Galaxy Granola (still waiting on the Cinnamon variety), Baja Bob's (got in the new travel packets), Enchantment low-carb cookies, La Tiara taco shells, PB2 (peanut and chocolate peanut butter), Wholemato Ketchup (original and spicy), and the Achieve One coffee drinks.


I'm by nature a night person. Although I've been trying to change that for the last few months, I haven't had much success. Nevertheless, I can actually wake up early when I need to do so. I can also get some things done in the morning as well since the store doesn't open until 10 AM.

I had to get up early this morning to take some friends to the airport. The upside to it is that I was able to get a few things taken care of on the phone on the way into work. I've now got the most of our November vacation arranged. While I'll be away from the store this weekend for a wedding, I don't think that either Erica or I am looking at this as a vacation weekend. In November, we'll take the first five days to get away before the holiday crunch.

Thursday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen