No PFT

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Roasted Almond, Boysenberry, and Banana Cheesecake.

Yogurt Special! Buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one per customer, excludes XL).


Well, my mental build-up in preparation of the PFT was all for not. Apparently, the test is only given on the first and last (fourth) week of the program. So, I didn't get to test myself against my previous times. Since I should should be able to score even better with the longer prep time, I will have to readjust the numbers that I put forth yesterday.

The upside is that I was able to focus on my one mile run time. This daily ritual at the boot camp fitness program has seen a steady drop in time. My first run came in at 10:47. Then I dropped to scores or 9:48, 9:15, 8:46 and got to 8:31 today. I'm hoping to turn in a sub 8 minute mile by the end of the the first four weeks.

Unfortunately, the rest of the morning involved a wonderful spread of lunges and ab exercises. I think that I would have rather done a testing cycle. The early morning Saturday ab routine is not quite my thing. On the other hand, everything else we do isn't really my thing either. So, I guess it doesn't matter too much what we're doing in that regard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen