Spelling Bee

It seems that most people have at least a little weakness where spelling is concerned. I, as was clearly shown by my quiz score yesterday, have spelling listed as my Achilles Heel. The funny or sad thing about it is how I frequently misspell (got this one right today) the same words constantly. It's like they are set in my mind one way and no matter how many times I see them corrected, I never learn. Although, it would be more appropriate to say that I never chose to learn. While spell check is a wonderful invention, it is also something that many people in my generation and the younger generations abuse.

Of course, one of the problems with spell check is that it will only catch the words that are misspelled. The words that are spelled correctly, but not used correctly, are rarely caught. A good example would be the words there and their or, as you can see by going to yesterday's entry, angle an angel. Go figure.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, German Chocolate Cake, Angel Food Cake and Banana Macadamia Nut. Today is Shake Day! All shakes are $3.69 (regularly $3.93-$4.62).

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

For the Finding Nemo fans.


For the pirate fans...Now that be the keyboard for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen