Lovely Weather

It was a lazy weekend. We were very busy on Saturday at the store and I think that I was a little bit worn out going into Saturday night. It is rare that I ever have to duck out early from an event, but I found myself in that position. I was spent. Thankfully, I was able to wake up on Sunday morning and managed to last the day without a nap. Naps are great, but rain and a nap usually equals sleep for me and that can throw off my sleep schedule for an entire week. It was a lazy weekend and that was just what I needed.

The rain was great. It is so nice to have a good and long rain storm. We need a few more, but I am thankful for the ones that we have had. The air is clearer and cooler. Today looks like the weather will be very nice. I hope that you get a chance to enjoy it.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Caramel, Juicy Raspberry and Lemon.

The Owner's Corner Tip of the Week will return next week. In place of it this week, here is a motivational message.

There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
-John Andrew Holmes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen