Back to the Chair

I’ve got a dentist appointment today. You won’t see me in the store. After four or so hours in the chair, I think that I will be ready to rest a little. I don’t like doctors. I really don’t like dentists. All of them over schedule and make you wait not only to see them but also once your in the room. The hardest part is the waiting. Well, the waiting and the drilling in the other room.

I think I’ll do some afternoon reading. It’s a very rare day when I am home by 12:00 PM. Heck, I might even put a movie in and drift away. Evening activities are out, that is all right because sometimes it’s nice to have a Friday night to sit at home. It makes you appreciate the ones that are spent with friends and family all the more. By Saturday, I think that I should be able to speak without too much of a problem. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Butterscotch, White Chocolate Raspberry and Vanilla Malt.

Friday Fun Fact: Johnny Cash never spent time in prison. Though the Hall of Fame rock ‘n’ roller admits to doing a few overnights in jail for raucous behavior, he never did hard time at Folsom or San Quentin-though he is famous for his live concerts at those penitentiaries.

Happy Birthday Wishes to Johnathan Taylor Thomas aka JTT or the love of many a young girl in the 1990's. You may remember him as Randy Taylor on Home Improvement. Want a free mini (4 oz) yogurt? (Limit one per person.) Give us the episode that JTT co-starred in on Veronica Mars.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful start to the weekend. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
geez... peanut butter was only in for 2 days... that's got to be some sort of record.
-erica

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen