Sidetracked = Late Night

So the one thing that will often stand in the way of a productive evening is getting sidetracked by projects not on the list. In my effort to clean my apartment, I got distracted by unpacking my remaining boxes. This is probably a good thing as I found several CD's that I have been looking for and some additional DVD's. Also, I sorted through some boxes that I have been moving around for the last 10 years. Getting sidetracked with projects such as this only serves to move the completion time of the original list back by a few hours so it is a good thing that I am a night owl.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pumpkin, Marshmallow, French Vanilla and Egg Nog (Candy Cane on Sunday). Today we have our yogurt buy one, get one free for the yogurt from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, excludes XL).

It's your last chance to get a crème pie for $14.99 (regularly $19.99). We have several available in the store for walk-in purchase.

Saturday Distraction: What 2004 Hit Song Are You?

This Love by Maroon 5

"I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind"

You were so great in 2004 that you make everyone a little bit sick!


I would have to say that this is fairly accurate as I started dating someone very special in 2004. For the life of me, I don't know what song this is.

Comments

Steph said…
100 Years by Five for Fighting
"Every day's a new day...
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live"

2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year?
SerenitySprings said…
Float On by Modest Mouse
"Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans"

Laid back and real, people appreciated you for you are in 2004.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen