Back to Reality

I hope everyone got the pirate talk out of them yesterday. My friends and I had a little fun with it. I even went so far as to wear my pirate shirt to trivia night. Trivia night wasn't quite as fun last evening. We had an expanded team with some fairly smart people, however, this did not help. We still lost and I don't think that the original members had nearly as much fun.

There is some enjoyment in ignorance leading to irreverently wrong answers, and there was little of this to be found last evening. Also, two of the new team members had loud voices that carried correct answers to other teams. Bad form. We may have to take a week off to try and come back with that losing spirit. After all, half the fun of trivia is learning how much you don't know while being with people that you do know.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake and Lemon. Today is buy one get, one free from 6PM to 8PM (limit one, no XL).

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

Cat Nap!

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
:( I'm sorry trivia was less than you expected. Wanna try Trinity this Sunday?

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen