No-No

Blogs and email both have an interesting short coming: A multi-post part post or email will present the last part first and the first part last. Google Gmail does a great job handling this by linking all of the emails in a thread and presenting them in proper order. Unfortunately, there is not a great way to do this with Blogs.

On one of my other Blogs, I am currently in such a dilemma. My post that I have been writing for the last few days is going to require a follow-up. I know that I can denote this by writing Continued or Part II as the title the second entry. I read wonderful blog today that has four parts and clearly noted each entry. Nevertheless, I read it backwards as I would imagine most people would. Oh well, such is life in the blogsphere.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Butterscotch, White Chocolate Raspberry and Vanilla Malt. Today is $1.85 Cone Day (regularly $2.72).

Because of the Labor Day holiday, we will receive our shipment of bagels tomorrow. However, we do have all of the varieties available to you. If you need them today, do not hesitate. We will be happy to serve you.

We now have our Thanksgiving Order form available in the store and are now taking orders for the week of Thanksgiving which is only 10 weeks away.

It seems that most of our voting readers decided to stay in for Labor Day last weekend. I hope that everyone was able to enjoy the time off from work. As with most Monday holidays, Labor Day has me out of step this week. Today's poll asks The Better Three Day Weekend Is: Mondays or Fridays?

Thursday’s Motivator:

In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.
-Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962) First Lady and humanitarian

I know that most of the readers don't follow sports. Thankfully, most of you allow me to write about them anyway. I have to mention that the second most impressive pitching feat in baseball was accomplished last night by a 22 year old Venezuelan rookie named Anibal Sanchez. In his 13th major league start, he throw the fourth No-Hitter in the history of the Florida Marlins. I was fortunate enough to see the final two innings. Congratulations to Anibal Sanchez and the Florida Marlins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen