Foreign Language

Last night, I took my newly built computer over to my friend’s house to see if he could figure out why my mouse pointer was not showing up on the screen after the loading of Fedora. He knows computers very well, while I know about computers. Watching him work and type in code was like watching a French film with subtitles in the French language on x2 speed. Every now and again, I would spot something that looked familiar and then I would blink and it was gone.

Assuming that the corrections work, I will soon have a new world opened to me in the form of the Linux operating system and will therefore have to learn a new language. If it doesn't, it looks like it is back to the chains of Microsoft. :(

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Marshmallow, French Vanilla and Banana Macadamia Nut. Today is $1.85 Cone Day (regularly $2.72).

The bagels have arrived! We currently have a full stock of all bagels (Blueberry, Cinnamon, Onion, Sweet Wheat, White and the Perfect 10), English Muffins and pita bread. Come in and get these great Weight Watchers® friendly items today.

We are also re-stocked on the Kitchen Table Baker's Crackers in both the Sesame and Parmesan flavors.

It seems that most of you believe that $80,000+ is your ideal salary. That's a lot of money. I hope that it is invested wisely. This week's question asks: What Is the Best Course in a Four Course Meal?

Thursday's Motivator:

We are the only creatures that both laugh and weep. I think it’s because we are the only creatures that see the difference between the way things are and the way they might be. Tears bring relief. Laughter brings release.
-Robert Fulghum Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen