Shave and a Haircut?

Not quite. Just the shave folks, so don't be surprised if you come in today and see me completely clean shaven which has been a rare occurrence over the last 10 years. In the mist of doing a deep clean in my room and bathroom, I got the sudden urge to go baby faced again. Perhaps it's since other things are changing as well. No telling the reason, but it seemed like a great idea at the time. Besides with the temperatures where they are, a shaved face is kind of nice. As for the haircut, maybe I'll get one in another few weeks. (Side note: I've got some mad skills when it comes to cleaning. The bathroom is spotless and cleaner than ever.)

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Pecan Praline, Strawberry Shortcake and Peach.

Yesterday SerenitySprings left a comment with a question about Rick's Tip of the Week. The answer lies in the unique properties of fiber. The use of fiber in your diet helps to "move" fats along your digestive track which aids in less absorption and it is filling so persons with high fiber diets tend to fell the urge to eat less. Two important tips for adding fiber to your diet are to add additional fiber as a slow rate to prevent the side effect of gas or diarrhea and to drink plenty of fluids (water) to prevent the opposite effect of constipation. If you want to read more about healthy eating and weight loss, I recommend the caloriesperhour.com web site. I hope that helps. If anyone ever has a question about the information presented on the blog, please leave a comment and I will be happy to answer.

Quiz Day: We haven't done one of these hard hitting quizzes in a while so today were going to have a flash back: Could You Pass 8th Grade Geography?

I Passed 8th Grade Geography

Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct!


I'm not really happy with that score, but it has been a few years since I’ve taking 8th grade geography. Good Luck. Don't forget to leave your score.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I Passed 8th Grade Geography

Congratulations, I got 7/10 correct!

-Rick
Anonymous said…
***You Passed 8th Grade Geography***


Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct!
SerenitySprings said…
I got 7/10 correct. I wish these quizzes would show us the correct answers... I'm going to be busy googling these questions for hours!

Thanks for answering my fiber question. I might stop in the store soon to talk to Rick about his awesome weight loss.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen