Shopping Time

I'm about to spend a good bit of money here over the next few weeks. In addition to moving to my new apartment and all of the fun expenses that go along with the move, I also have my car insurance renewal coming up at the beginning of August. Normally this would be somewhat of a laugh, but gone are the wonderful days of having the bare minimum in coverage for my old clunker Lumina. I almost choked when I saw the quote for the moderately new 2002 Corolla that I have. As much as I don't want to, it is time to partake in that painstaking adventure of shopping for insurance. Let the fun begin.

I'd say all of this is quite a pain in the neck, but I think that is actually from sleeping on it the wrong way. I'm looking forward to a little Friday night yoga action to take care of my neck and back.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Pecan Praline, Very Berry and Peach. Today is $1.79 Cone Day (regularly $2.72).

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

The real Secret of NIMH was their excellent public education system.


Lastly, I would like to wish Stephanie a Happy 20th birthday today. Thanks for reading and contributing to the Sugarless deLight blog. Hope you have a great one.

Comments

Steph said…
Thank you!!!! I appreciate it. I love the cute picture of the day!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen