All Stars

The Major League Baseball All-Star game is tonight. This marks the traditional half way point in the baseball season and the time to revise any predictions made at the start first half. It just so happened that I was brave enough to blog my predictions back in April. On the 10th of April, these were my picks:

NL East: Braves
NL Central: Cardinals
NL West: Los Angeles
Wild Card: Mets

AL East: NY Yankees
AL Central: Cleveland
AL West: A's
Wildcard: White Sox

At the half way point, I do have a few revisions:

NL East: NY Mets
NL Central: Cardinals
NL West: Los Angeles
Wild Card: San Diego

AL East: NY Yankees
AL Central: White Sox
AL West: A's
Wildcard: Tigers

Of course the game, which doesn't and shouldn't count for anything (pay attention Bud), is being played at PNC Park home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. Is it merely a coincidence that the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Dead Man's Chest came out this weekend (grossing over 134.5 million dollars in the 3 day stretch) or is it an official pirate holiday that I am as yet unaware.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butterscotch, French Vanilla, Orange Vanilla and Pina Colada.

Quiz Day: If there is an official pirate holiday, I want to make sure that we celebrate it right here at Sugarless deLite. Today's quiz asks Which Princess Bride Character Are You? (I know this is a favorite movie for many of you out there. Thanks for the find Holly.)

Westley / The Dread Pirate Roberts

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


Make sure to leave us your results in the comments section. We always love to hear from you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Princess...
Buttercup.

I would inter a witty quote here, but I can't really think of one that she says...
-Erica
Anonymous said…
*enter not inter.
Anonymous said…
Vizzini -- "Inconceivable!"

Maybe if I had seen this movie I'd have a clue what this is supposed to mean.
SerenitySprings said…
Fezzik - My way's not very sportsmanlike.

Ew.
Anonymous said…
Buttercup
"Well...you were dead"

I'm w/Traivor. I have no idea what the result means bc I saw the movie when I was, I don't know, FIVE. I take your silly quiz, nonetheless...

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen