Visionary

I went to a friend’s birthday party last night and saw a lot of my fraternity brothers that I have not seen in quite a while. It is always good catching up with old friends. You know that you are moving on a little bit down the road of life when you sit around the kitchen counter and talk about old times and trips. It's kind of funny to think that most of my brothers from my pledge class, who are for the most part 3 to 4 years younger than I, have stable jobs. I guess it's bound to happen.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Raspberry and Lemon. Today is buy one, get one free (limit one, excludes XL).

We also have a couple of Key Lime crème pies that we have placed on special this weekend for $12.99. These will go quickly.

I think that we have solved the email problem that has plagued us over the last month. The first batch of emails went out without a problem. The rest of the emails to our email group will go out today.

Your Saturday Distractions: Optical Illusions.



Read the name of the color that is writen as quickly as posible.


Stare at the black hole and watch the haze disappear.


I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy your relaxation, work or whatever else you may be doing. See you on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen