Dare to Hope

I saw the weather report yesterday and I see the clouds today, but I don't want to get my hopes up to much about the possibility of rain. Wouldn't it be nice? I love rain, yet this is more than just my preference of weather. This is a need. We need the rain to wash things away, to fill some of the reservoirs and to bring a sense of normalcy. I would be nice. We'll just have to wait and see.

Side note for those of you keeping track at home, I've almost completed all of the arrangements for my move this weekend. It won't be a smooth as I had hoped, but it will work and that is good enough for me.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Toffee Coffee, Very Berry and Lemon. Today is $1.79 Cone Day (Regularly $2.72).

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

Now this is one determined dog.


You can't say that you weren't warned.

Comments

UnrulyDuckling said…
There's a church by my folks' house that has signs in their parking lot that say, "Church parking only. Violators will be baptized." It always kind of makes me chuckle.
SerenitySprings said…
Why won't the move be quite as smooth as you thought?

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen