Sleepy Head

I'm a bit of a snoozer and have been for as long as I can remember. Normally, I can remember turning to my alarm and hitting the snooze button and then lying in that semi-awake state called snooze. I woke up early this morning and after snoozing two times I picked up my cell phone, one of my two alarms, and noticed it was running low on its charge. I decided to reset my alarm on the phone for 20 minutes later, charge the phone and the get up to get ready with the alarm. The funny thing is that I only remember my head hitting the pillow and the alarm. There was nothing in-between the two. I guess I needed the extra 20 minutes of sleep.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Cappuccino, Very Berry and Peach.

This weekend we have our crème pies at the special price of $12.99 (regularly $19.99). If you would like one for this weekend, call today and we can have any variety available for you tomorrow (Banana, Cappuccino, Coconut, Chocolate, Key Lime, Lemon and Vanilla) or stop in today and see what we have on hand.

Fun Fact Friday: The yeast extract left over from the manufacture of beer is considered a delicacy in Australia. Fred Walker, a Melbourne native working in the food industry, found that the tons of leftover yeast extract that comes from brewing beer were not only a good source of vitamin B, but also quite delicious-if you liked that sort of thing. He first marketed the product in 1922, calling it Vegemite, but it took 14 years before his countrymen fell in love with it. Currently, 22 million jars of the pungent spread are sold each year. (This fact brought to you by the Fact or Crap calendar.)

Happy Birthday Wishes to Robin McLaurin Williams: Robin Williams has made many wonderful films throughout his career (Death to Smoochy, Dead Poets Society and Good Will Hunting). He has also made many bad ones (RV, Flubber, Popeye and Bicentennial Man). However, if you want the true Robin Williams, as is the case with most people who get their start in the stand up realm, rent his 2002 Live on Broadway DVD. Funny stuff! Want a free mini (4 oz) yogurt? (Limit one per person.) Name the TV show that he and his good friend Steve Martin get together and watch when they both have time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen