New Segment

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend despite the heat. I was able to be productive and get my room cleaned up and ready for my move at the end of the month. I sign my new lease on Saturday. It only took me two days to find my new apartment after I started looking. Sometimes it might seem that I move at a slow pace, but once I know which direction to go, I'm a quick and decisive about it. So now I have almost everything packed and ready to go. It will be nice to have a 10 minute drive into work instead of the 25 to 30 minute drive. Moreover, it will be great to be closer to my friends and the Addison/Dallas area.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Pecan Praline, Strawberry Shortcake and Peach. (Lots of new flavors!)

There is a new segment for Mondays called the Owner's Corner. This is a chance for the owner, Rick Merlin, to speak with you and share some of his helpful hints for weight loss and life.

The Owner's Corner: My name is Rick Merlin, my wife Stacey and I own Sugarless deLite Inc. This year on August 1st, we will celebrate our 17th year of business. A lot has changed since we opened in 1989. Some of you have just recently found us and some of you have been our loyal customers for many years now. On behalf of the Merlin family and the employees of Sugarless deLite, thank you for your patronage.

This week marks the beginning of my weekly discussion with you. I will take this time to update you on how I use the products available at Sugarless deLite in my own life on the Weight Watchers program in an effort to help others be successful and to let you know about exciting news at Sugarless deLite.

Many of you have commented to me about personal struggles with weight loss. I have been following the Core program from Weight Watchers for the past year and have currently lost over 70 pounds. For those who have noticed the change, I appreciate the compliments. My daughter Stephanie has also been working the program with me and has lost 60 pounds. We understand the struggles that people have when working on a lifestyle/dietary change and we would like to help by offering a tip each week.

Tip of the Week: Over the past few months, I have fallen in love with our newest item for Weight Watchers called the Gnu Foods Flavor & Fiber bars. I greeted the bars with a measured skepticism. How could something called Flavor & Fiber actually taste good and would it even be worth spending two points to eat one of the bars? Of course, I was quickly won over by the taste. However, the real benefit of these bars lie not in the fantastic flavor of the Banana Walnut, Cinnamon Raisin or the Orange Cranberry bars, but the supreme benefit of the 12 grams of fiber. I have found that introducing one of these bars every three days a week into my diet has helped to move me from one of those frustrating plateaus that plagues everyone from time to time in a weight lose program. Variety is the spice of life.

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
So, Rick, you eat one bar every 3 days and that has helped in your weight loss? Because I'm trying to lose weight right now too and I've been trying to find tasty things to eat that won't harm my diet.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen