An Ounce of Prevention

A few days ago, I noticed that my front right tire seemed to be a little low. Since I couldn't find my old tire gage I got a new one last night (a neat mini gauge with a magnet so if fits and holds inside the gas cap area). I checked the tires this morning and to my surprise the three of the four tires were low, but the back left tire was very low. It didn't even look that bad. I'm willing to bet that I get better gas mileage now that I have corrected that problem. So if you’re like me and you haven't checked your tire pressure in a while, I would recommend doing it because you never know when one of your tires is running on 40 percent of the required pressure. Click here for some tips.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Pecan Praline, Very Berry and Peach. Today is Coke Floats for $2.99 (regularly $4.62).

We have received our shipment of Bagels, Pita and English Muffins. We have all varieties on hand (Perfect 10, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Onion, Sweet Wheat and White).

Also, we got in a new product this week: Large Gummy Fruit Slices. These are a little different than the small ones that we used to have, but they are very much like the old fashion fruit slices. Available in Orange, Lime, Cherry and Lemon flavors.

The winner of last week’s poll for a favorite vacation spot was the mountains. I promise that I didn't rig the results. This week we're asking What Is Your Favorite Cola? If you’re reading the blog, please take a moment and vote.

This week there will be no random link. Instead, I bring to you something from my personal mail box. I thought that this was pretty cool:

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on !!

We mya hvae a fwe moer of tehse otpiacl iluslinos in teh ftuer bcasue tehy aer fnu. Acucaluly, tihs is ralely cloo to wiret. If yuo wnat, flle fere to lavee a cmometn wthi us to lte us konw hwo we aer dinog. Takhns, adn hvea a geatr dya.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We learned all about that in my cognitive psych class, he even used that example. You are doing great, reading the blog is definitley a staple to my day. :)
-Erica

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen