Trading Away?

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Caramel, Devil's Food Cake, Orange Vanilla, and Vanilla Malt.

Yogurt Special: Come in this evening from 6 PM to 8 PM and you can get your yogurt buy one, get one free (limit one per customer, excludes XL). Just ask us for the special.

Tomorrow, we have our Coke floats on sale for $2.99 (regularly $4.62).


The Yankees have made a move before the trade dead-line that should bolster their position in the AL East where they are currently sitting only three games back from the lead. They're finally starting to look like they might actually be a playoff team. I'm not really sure that they would go anywhere in the playoffs because they still have some pretty big holes, but anything can happen once you get there.

The Cardinals are going in the other direction in the NL Central. Losing five in row has set them 4 games back in the Central. They are playing an important series with the Brewers this weekend. If they can take two of three or get a sweep, they will still be in a good position. If it goes the other way, they might become sellers. I hope that they can rediscover their winning ways.

Tomorrow night is the Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick concert. I got roped into this one by my fraternity brothers. Not that I'm complaining because I think that it should be a pretty good show. It will also be interesting to see the new lead singer for Journey. Besides, I normally have a pretty good time when I'm out with my brothers. The young ones still need someone to keep them in line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen