Bad Haircut

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Coffee, and Juicy Raspberry.

Cone Day! Come in and get a tasty yogurt cone to beat the heat for only $2.08 (regularly $2.77).


I noticed that my hair was starting to get a little on the shaggy side last week, so I went to get it cut on Saturday. Lost in the translation was that I wanted a trim. While it was a word that I specifically used along with other detailed descriptions, the "stylist" seemed to have a different definition. As the two guard quickly shot up the side of my head, the horror story began and ended quicker than I could have ever imagined. There was no way to stop it.

After her attempts to fix my hair led only to more carnage, I simply ended the session. The result is a hair cut about which I can only say one good thing, it will grow back. In a few weeks time, I might be able to manage it again. Meanwhile, I will simply save some money on shampoo. I just wish they would listen before they go to chop.

Outside of the nightmare of the haircut, the rest of the weekend was wonderful. Thanks to Dave and Holly for hosting game day yesterday. I always love these events because there are so many games of which I have never heard. It's fun to be able to relax, learn, and play games. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen