Moving to #2

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper (Mint Flavor), Chocolate Banana, Very Berry, and Angel Food Cake.

Sierra deLite Bars are on sale today for $2.99 (regularly $4.50). Come in and ask for the special to get a great deal on these fantastic bars.


There are few times during the season that I get to say anything good about the Texas Rangers. This year might prove to be an exception. With their win last night over the Chicago White Sox, the Rangers moved into second place in the division. They are still nine games behind the Angels, but they are moving in the right direction. In the Wild Card race, they are only 5 1/2 games back. I'm not ready to say that they are going to go anywhere this season, but the team does look like it is finally getting back on track after a decade of futility.

I always am willing to say when I am wrong on something. As a vocal critic of the Rangers organization and Tom Hick's ownership over the last few years, I am ready to say that it looks like they have finally started to make some good decisions. If the season finishes well. They might even get me to say that I was mistaken. They will definitely get a congratulations.

I don't watch nearly as much baseball as I did; however, I still follow it pretty closely. The ability to look up the scores and standings is one of the best things about the web to me. In fact, it is one of the first things that I do when I sit down in the morning to type the blog. I check the MLB scoreboard that we put on the blog at the start of the season. It's a nice quick reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen