Collections

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Raspberry, Boysenberry, and Banana Cheesecake.

Yogurt Special: Buy one yogurt, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM when you ask for the special (excludes XL, limit one per customer).

Tomorrow: Get a Coke float for only $2.99 (regularly $4.62).


I'm trying to finish up a game that I've been playing, but I am running into a problem that I often have in RPG's. In short, I'm a collector. I like to not only beat the game, but beat it with 100% completion. It's one of the reasons that I have so many games that I have not finished the last chapter. There sitting right on the edge of completion so that I can go back and collect all of the hidden items or skills. Thankfully, I made some pretty good progress last night.

Bonus Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen