Press Towards the Goal

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are my workout days. I try to go around 10:30 PM or so to do some light lifting and then run. Last night I ran first because the weight room was occupied. I ran 2.25 miles, which is half a mile further than my best run. I was tired when I started and had thought about running only 1.25 or 1.5 miles, but my best friend texted me right before I went into the gym telling me about a hardship that they were having. I ran for that because I had done everything else that I could do for them. I don't know if that makes sense, but at half a mile, I just covered up the gauges and ran. I shouldn't have made it as far as I did because of how tired I was when I started, but the run was the best that I have ever had because I let go and ran.

Just to catch everyone up on the baseball bet that Rick and I had: Push. I got the National League and he got the American League winners correct. I was very surprised with the short series. My picks for the League Championship series:

National League: Cardinals (sentiment clouding judgment again)
American League: Tigers (Go Pudge!)

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butterscotch, Roasted Almond, Angel Food Cake and Orange Vanilla. Today we have buy one, get one free from 6PM to 8PM (limit one, excludes XL).

Quiz Day: I've been writing the Sugarless deLite blog for over six months and I feel that I have learned a little bit. I found this quiz and thought it might be a fun one to try: How Much Do You Know About Blogging?

You Know a Lot About Blogging

You got 6/8 correct!

Your not a total blogging geek yet... give it time.


Isn't the rain great? It is so nice to have a renewing rain to wash away everything in the air, give us a fresh start and to help us catch up in our water supply. We may even have a few more days this week that bring more rain. Towards the end of the week, we will also get our first dose of cooler weather. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
"I don't know if that makes sense, but at half a mile, I just covered up the gauges and ran. I shouldn't have made it as far as I did because of how tired I was when I started, but the run was the best that I have ever had because I let go and ran."

i don't know if this was intended as a double entendre, but... well said.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen