No Curse

Last time I made mention of the weather and turning my A/C off, the weather turned and the heat came back like an Indian summer. I have a feeling that this change would have occurred regardless of what I wrote. I don't really believe in luck either good or bad; however, I am excite at the possibility that I can once again turn off the A/C. I promise if there is a return of summer this time that I will not mention this again. Nevertheless, I hope that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the wonderful weather this weekend and the upcoming rain next week.

This weekend is of course Texas-OU weekend with the Red River shoot out on Saturday afternoon. You will see me in my burnt orange tomorrow. I'm looking for two years in a row against a much improved OU team. If you're wearing an OU shirt, expect a little friendly banter because I know that I am going to get some from the OU fans out there. Let's go Texas!

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Peanut Butter, Angel Food Cake and Orange Vanilla.

Today's Special is 50% off the lowest marked price for all items on the Sale Rack (located in the center of the store). Find some great specials today.

Friday Fun Fact: In the 1905 football season, 18 men lost their lives and 159 were permanently injured in American college football games. During that era, football players wore little or no protective gear. Punching, kicking, gouging, and linking arms were all part of the game. One quarter of all games ended in mob brawls. The shocking number of deaths and injuries that year prompted President Theodore Roosevelt to establish the National Collegiate Athletic Association, which instituted regulations designed to make college football less lethal. (This fact brought to you by the Fact or Crap daily calendar.)

Happy Birthday Wishes to Steve Miller. A former resident of Dallas, Texas who attended St. Mark's School of Texas, Mr. Miller is a well known signer of blues and rock. A staple in the seventies music scene, he had several hits including The Joker, Take the Money and Run, Jet Airliner and Jungle Love. Want a free mini (4 oz) yogurt? Give us the name of Steve Miller's godfather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen