Closer

I've got to admit, it is hard not to talk about baseball. I love this time of year and Derek Jeter's performance last night was outstanding. Nevertheless, I will try and refrain. Just know I may occasionally slip up. I know not everyone likes sports, but if you do, then I'm sure that you can understand.

Good news on the computer front. My friend has informed me that I shall soon have my computer back and able to run Myth TV (TIVO type application). I am looking forward to putting this in action and recording Veronica Mars which started last evening. If you’re not a fan of this show, start watching. It is great. I'm also excited about ripping all of my CD's to the computer and having an actual Juke Box in my living room. It will be nice to have everything set up.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Peanut Butter, Angel Food Cake and Orange Vanilla. Today is Cone Day! All cones are $1.85 (regularly $2.72).

It occurred to me this morning as I was waking up that I had forgotten to post the October Specials calendar on Monday. I have gone back and edited the post. The calendar is now available.

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

Finally a sign that tells the truth.


I couldn't resist this set of photos.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That second set of photos reminds me of Renee's super sweet 'stache guy.

~Holly~

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen