Am I Old?

Yesterday, Holly from the peanut gallery, a.k.a. the comments section, left me a little note that called me old for suggesting that we should turn our TV's off more often. I think that she might be right. I am, at the very least, old fashioned. I've fought against that for a long time, but I am much more comfortable with it now. I think that it might be one of my more enduring qualities. Most modern technologies have a place in our lives; however, I can't help but feel that sometimes we give them too much of a place and we tune out the more important things. Then again, maybe I'm just 28 going on 75.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Coffee Royal, Very Berry and Banana. Today is Shake Day. All shakes are $3.69 (Regularly $3.93-$4.62).

Quiz Day: In keeping with today's opening blog entry, I present to you this quiz. How Emotionally Mature Are You?

You Are 81% Grown Up, 19% Kid

Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions.
In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!


I'm just going to go ahead and say that this score is probably a pretty recent development for me. I think that my previous score may have been closer to 50/50 at best.

The population of the USA reached 300 million today. I just thought that might be an interesting fact to share with someone today. I hope that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the slightly warmer weather over the next two days. The rainy days let us appreciate the sunny ones all the more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You Are 70% Grown Up, 30% Kid
Congratulations, you are definitely quite emotionally mature.
Although you have your moments of moodiness, you're usually stable and level headed.

-Erica
And I don't think you are 'old', tv is overrated, and after doing research about how many hours infants, toddlers and young children spend in front of the tv, that most children age 2 and up have a tv in their bedroom... I think it's good to be 'old-fashioned'
Anonymous said…
***You Are 65% Grown Up, 35% Kid***


Congratulations, you are definitely quite emotionally mature.
Although you have your moments of moodiness, you're usually stable and level headed.

Growing up is way overrated.
Anonymous said…
You Are 60% Grown Up, 40% Kid
You've grown up a good bit, but you still have a way to go before you're emotionally mature.
You have the skills to control your emotions, you just have to use them.

~Holly~
Steph said…
You Are 77% Grown Up, 23% Kid
Congratulations, you are definitely quite emotionally mature.
Although you have your moments of moodiness, you're usually stable and level headed.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen