Visting

I went to a different church this weekend with my best friend who had invited me. The fun thing about going to other churches is that even if it is within the same denomination, they are all slightly different. It is interesting to see those differences in action. It's also fun to see how other Sunday school classes are run and the interactions of the people in the classes.

I was able to finish The Screwtape Letters yesterday. I am convinced that this is one of the finest pieces of satire that has ever been written. If you like a challenging read, then I would highly recommend this book. C.S. Lewis shows a mastery that is rarely seen today.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Marshmallow, French Vanilla and Candy Cane.

October Calendar: (click to enlarge)



The Owner's Corner Tip of the Week will return next week.

As a side note, it looks like I was wrong about my apartment seeing the last of the AC. It may have another week or two left. At least the nights and mornings are still pleasant. Besides, the colder weather will be here shortly. I hope that everyone had as wonderful a weekend as I and a great start to the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen