Running Late

I got my new phone on Tuesday of this week. After two days of fiddling with it, I believe that I now fully understand how to make a phone call. Seriously, when did these things become personal computers? All I wanted is a cell phone and instead I got a phone with a PDA, Camera, the internet, a walkman and FM radio (which is actually cool), and a whole bevy of other options that I never plan on using. I got my phone numbers transferred over (thanks to my mom for the heads up and the nice people at the Cingular store in Allen) and I got Cingular to turn off the My Net option which I had accidentally accessed four times in the first 24 hours so I think I am set up and ready to go.

One of the interesting side effects of the new phone has been a time change for me. I have for the last 4 years had all of my clocks set 15 minutes ahead to help me show up on time to work and meetings. Since the update to my phone instantly changed my initial set up and put in the correct time, I decided to no longer fight it and change my other clocks. Of course the temporary side effect to this change is that I look at my clocks and believe that I have 15 more minutes than I do. The hardest time is in the morning when I first look at my clocks. It takes me a few minutes to remember that I have changed them.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Coffee Royal, Very Berry and Strawberry Shortcake. Today we are giving away free small yogurts to all JJ Pearce and Trinity Christian Academy students with their school ID's (one per person).

The bagels have arrived! We currently have a full stock of all bagels (Blueberry, Cinnamon, Onion, Sweet Wheat, White and the Perfect 10), English Muffins and pita bread. Come in and get these great Weight Watchers® friendly items today.

We got in one new product today: Crystal Light on the Go Raspberry Lemonade. (The Fruit Punch variety will be in within the next week or two.)

The deadline for ordering pies, cheesecakes or pumpkin breads for Thanksgiving is now one month away. Don't delay!


In keeping with the spirit of friendly holiday reminders, this week's poll is searching for Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dessert.

Thursday Motivator:

Do not attempt to do a thing unless you are sure of yourself; but do not relinquish it simply because someone else is not sure of you.
-Stewart E. White (1873-1946) Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen