New Phone with a Little Rant

I ordered my new phone yesterday. I am looking forward to receiving it and activating it later in the week. I didn't want a new cell phone, but I had to get one. I am a casualty of the SBC purchase of AT&T. My cell phone service has over the last few months decentigrated. I average 4 to 5 dropped calls a day when I am driving around.

AT&T use to have the best coverage of any of the providers in the Dallas area; however, Cingular has refused to maintain the old network. Last month, I was charged a $4.99 service fee for staying on the old network. Talk about an insult. I would have switched to Verizon, but almost all of the people that I use my minutes on are with Cingular. I hope my shiny new phone has better coverage than my venerable old phone. I'm going to miss my old Nokia 6390. :(

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Pecan, Pumpkin, Very Berry and Banana.

This weekend, we have a Millennium Pie Special. The traditional crust Millennium pies are $14.99 (regularly $19.99) and the Nut Crust Millennium pies are $18.99 (regularly $22.99).

Your Saturday Distraction: What Flavor Pocky Are You? [Pocky (ポッキー, pokkii) is a Japanese snack food produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan.]

You Are Green Tea Pocky

Your attitude: natural and zen
Peaceful yet full of life. Deep and thoughtful.
You're halfway to tantric bliss!


If they ever start making a sugar free variety of these yummy treats, we'll have them at Sugarless deLite. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day and a great weekend.

Comments

Steph said…
You Are Milk Pocky
Your attitude: caring and charming
Smooth and silkly... invigorating and natural.
You are like comfort food for the soul.
Unknown said…
Great Post..Attractive and Informative information Keep Going..

Magento Web Designing Company

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen