Talk=Burnt Cheese

With my mother in town for a few more days, I went to my sister's house yesterday afternoon to cook dinner for them. I cooked one on my favorite dishes which I simply call Breakfast Casserole. This dish is awesome! After the 35 minutes of prep work, all you have to do is put it in the oven for 25 minutes. Word to the wise, do not talk 10 minutes past the kitchen timer. :( Even with the burnt cheese shell the casserole tasted great; however, I take pride in my cooking and this was a humbling meal. Maybe humble pie is a good dish to have served occasionally.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Coffee, German Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Raspberry and Strawberry Shortcake.

We're starting our holiday preparations at Sugarless deLite this week. It is hard to believe, but Christmas is only 9 weeks away. You will see new items in the next few weeks and some great early bird specials are just around the corner so keep your eyes open. During this time, I have a feeling that the blog entries will be a little shorter and that the Owner's corner may become much more sporadic. There is just so much to do to get ready for our busy season, but we hope that you will find our hard work worthwhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen