No Contest

I woke up early this morning to go pay a ticket from the good city of Parker. The store opens at 10 AM so I normally don't wake up until 8:35 AM. I have not been able to adjust my normal 1 AM bed time and twice this week I have found myself awake at 7:25 AM. It makes my days a little more yawny than usual, but I've been able to take care of some important errands.

I was amazed at the change in weather from yesterday to today. No wonder people get sick. One day it's 85 and the next it is 55 with a cold wind. It is just another day in Texas. I'm sure tomorrow's weather will change again.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Egg Nog, Caramel Fudge, White Chocolate Raspberry and Peach.

Today all items on the sale rack are 50% off. Come in for some great savings on chocolates, candies and mixes.

Friday Fun Fact: In Burma, where most of the world's rubies come from, the finest hue of ruby is called "pigeon's blood." Burmese gem experts compare the color of these "Ko-twe" rubies to fresh pigeon's blood dripped on a silver platter. The second best color is "rabbit's blood" (yeong-twe). The lowest grade is "ka-la-ngoh" which means "crying Indian quality"-a reference to the belief that when these rubies are sold cheaply in Madras, even an Indian would cry at the poor quality. (This fact brought to you by the Fact or Crap daily calendar.)

Happy Birthday Wishes to Scott Weiland. Mr. Weiland is the former front man of one of my favorite 90's bands, The Stone Temple Pilots. He is the current front man for Velvet Revolver. Want a free mini yogurt (4 oz)? Give us the name of the band that 3 of the five members of Velvet Revolver originally gained their fame from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen