Security

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, French Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Egg Nog.

Cone Day! All cones are only $2.08 today (regularly $2.77).


I didn't plan on starting my day like this, but I'm currently fight with the Kaspersky Internet Security installation program. Despite the fact that I can't find any remnants of McAfee after going through the removal program and then hunting done the hidden files, the new security suite is convinced that it is still on the computer. It looks like my 30 minute project has turned into an all day affair. Joy. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen