Craigslist Victory

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, French Vanilla, Butterscotch, Peach, and New York Cheesecake.

Yogurt Special! Buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one per customer, excludes XL.)


We decided a few weeks ago to go with a standard used television set. While this means that we'll have to pick up a converter box for the switch over next year, the price on a used set was just too good to pass up. We we're able to get a gently used 30 inch flat screen Panasonic that works really well in our apartment. Moreover, it will be a perfect fit in the new place. This one will hold us over for the next few years. By then we should see some new technology on the HDTV front. And, I'm hoping that the OLED technology will be cheaper.

My first experience with shopping on Craigslist ended positive. However, there was a period of slight frustration with trying to contact several different sellers. I'm not quite sure why I wasn't contacted by the first two that I tried, but I'm glad that it ended with the TV that we got. The third person was a charm to deal with. It was a very easy transaction.

Now that we have taken care of the TV, it's time to get ready to move. We're out of our lease at our current apartment complex and are getting ready to move up to Plano at the end of the year. While I'm not looking forward to the move itself, I am looking forward to getting settled into the new place. I think that the new layout will work much better for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen