No Playoffs This Year

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Marshmallow, Pumpkin, Candy Cane, and Egg Nog.

Sierra deLite Day! All Sierra deLite (and Cran deLite) bars are on sale today for only $3.25 (regularly $4.50/limited to quantity on hand).


I'm leaving the Red Kettle up for another three days. I'll take it down on January 1st. I've been a little surprised to see that the only action on it has come from my family. However, there is still a chance to contribute and have it count towards this years taxes.

Speaking of this years taxes, the first batch of software bundles came out this week encouraging people to by either TurboTax or TaxCut. It never ceases to amaze me what you can get for free if you're willing to put up money for the 6 to 8 weeks that it takes to get the rebates. For the last few years, I've gotten all of my anti-virus software free by buying it in conjunction with my tax software. I've also gotten Quicken and Microsoft Money for free too, but I never seem to get around to using them.

Well, the Cowboys played like boys among men in their game yesterday against the Eagles. I'm just glad that I was at work. Beyond checking the score a couple of times, I invested no other time in the game. The team that was supposed to compete for the Super Bowl turned out be nothing but a major disappointment. This time the blame goes to everyone in the organization. This is one of the worst seasons I can remember. Thanks Cowboys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen