2 Weeks Notice

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Marshmallow, Pumpkin, Candy Cane, and Egg Nog.

Gnu Bar Special! Buy 3 cases of Gnu Flavor and Fiber bars and get a free 15 dollar yogurt card.


After a relatively busy holiday season, we're into the new schedule at the store. This was one of the big changes that I mentioned in a blog entry at the beginning of November. The only thing not mentioned in that blog entry, because I requested that it wait until after the holidays, is that I will leave the Sugarless deLite after the start of the new year.

We've been working on the transition for the last few months. There is never really a good time to leave a store that you've worked at for 10 1/2 years, but I figured the start of a new year was as good as any. It has been my pleasure and honor to work for Rick and Stacey over this last decade. Truly, you cannot find nicer people to work for and work with. It will be like leaving my family in a way. Although, I might pop in from time-to-time to check up on everyone.

One of the thing that I will miss the most is the daily blog. Buy the time I leave on January 9th, I will have contributed about 850 entries to this blog. In no small way, the entries have been a way for me to share a bit of myself with everyone else. As I have noted several times, however, they have also been written at the expenses of my personal blog. If in the future, anyone finds themselves curious to know what I am up to, you can always check over at GreenEagles. (Fair warning: It's usually more about politics and economics than everyday, but that might change with the down time. At the very lest, I'll put a Wednesday quiz up for anyone who wants to check.)

Over the years at the store, I have had the good fortune of getting to know many of you. Many of you have become a joyous part of my week. I thank you for your kindness and your friendship. After all, it is customers like you who really make this store work. I wish everyone the best of luck.

It has been a wonderful experience managing the store over the last 5 1/2 years. I have been given an opportunity to manage under extremely different business conditions and have tried to make the most of it for the store, the ownership, our employees, and myself. It will not be easy leaving the store, but it is time for me to move forward. I'm not 100% sure where I will go next, but I know that God will provide an answer and that I have a wonderful, supportive wife beside me for which I am most thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen