Now Open!

It's been a long few weeks, but my apartment is officially opened for visitors and now feels like home to me. I would like to thank my guest last night for coming over and sharing a celebration dinner. We had a wonderful meal with Pepper Plant Chipotle seasoned, pecan crusted salmon. There is no one else that I would have wanted to share my first cooked meal at my new home.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper, Butterscotch, New York Cheesecake and Banana Macadamia Nut. Tonight is buy one, get one free (limit one, excludes XL) from 6 PM to 8 PM.

We have received our shipment of Bagels, Pita and English Muffins. We have all varieties on hand (Perfect 10, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Onion, Sweet Wheat and White). Once again we had a very busy week last week with our breads. We ordered more, but if you want the best selection, I would try to come in today, tomorrow or Saturday.

It seems that we have a good many fearless romantics among our readers. Those believing in true love top those that don't 6 to 1. I'm glad to see that the belief in love is still strong. As I'm sitting here listening to Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead, this week's poll has come to mind: The Most I Would Pay to See My Favorite Band? (The second option should read I love this band!)

I often times find Wikipedia a wonderful resource. Today’s random link goes out to those fearless romantics who believe in as Huey Lewis puts it, the power of love. In particular, I really enjoy the Chinese character and its meaning. I have posted that below.

That which gives breath (ie. “spirit”) to the heart, with a graceful motion.


May we all find a blessing such as this in our lives. I wish you peace and happiness and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen