Mars Investigations

For the second week in a row, my friends and I went to the Flying Saucer in Addison to participate in their Tuesday night trivia. This week was not nearly as kind as last week was. We did not even manage to get a tie for any of the rounds. Worst of all, I know that we missed at least 5 questions because we changed our answers. Oh well, there is always next week. Any takers?

The coolest part about the evening was yet again seeing a friend that I have not seen for at least 6 years. Chance meetings rock! The coolest thing about randomly meeting someone you know is when she or he also recalls your name. It's not as awkward and it is always nice to know that you are remembered. It's also nice when they smile. 

Veronica Mars Season 2 came out on DVD yesterday. It was a week earlier than I originally thought, but that didn't stop me from running out to get it. If you haven't seen this show, it is the best one on TV. Yes, it is better than Prison Break and Desperate Housewives. Season three of Veronica Mars premiers on the new CW October 3rd at 8 PM central time. This gives plenty of time to anyone who would like to catch up on this wonderful show. Personally, I'll wait a few more weeks until I go through season two so that I can finish up some of my other projects, but if any of my friends would like to be involved in the viewing, you know where to find me.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Maple Nut, Marshmallow and Boysenberry. Today is $3.69 Shake Day (Regularly $3.93-$4.62). Suggestion: Try a Marshmallow and German Chocolate Cake Shake or a Marshmallow and Pumpkin Spice. MMMMMMM.

The last few days of sweltering in the 100 plus degree heat must have me delirious because I have been thinking non-stop about the autumn season. If you too can put yourself in the mindset of fall for a moment, I have some good news for a few of you out there. We will have a sugar free hot chocolate available by September that has 4 net carbs and only 50 calories. If you're sensitive to Maltitol, this one will work for you as well. The sweetener is Erythritol. Of course, I will blog the arrival of this item as soon as we receive our first full shipment.

We have added a new link to the Enlightening Locations list: FitDay. This site give you lots of information and pie carts to break down not only what you're eating, but also what you are burning.

Wacky Photo Wednesday:

Why can't we all just get along?


Baby Buddha.


I hope that everyone has an enjoyable Wednesday. Don't worry; your week is almost half way over. You can make it through, just have faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen