Too Much

I went back to the Flying Saucer last night for Elvis glass night. That's right, it was the anniversary of Elvis' death and the Saucer was kind enough to provide pint glasses that commemorated this grand occasion. At $8.50 a glass though, I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have gotten the matching set. But, the soft pretzels with cheese were an awesome late night snack. On tap for tonight, I believe there is some pirate-themed folk music to be had. Can't wait. Thank goodness for friends who drag you out night after night.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Roasted Almond, Orange Vanilla and Raspberry Cheesecake.

Today we have our Parfaits on special for $2.99 all day long (regularly $3.69). If you have never tried one of our chocolate, vanilla or cappuccino parfaits before, now is a great time. They are only 3 points for Weight Watchers®.

We have NOT received our shipment of Bagels, Pita and English Muffins. The UPS tracking information shows an exception in the shipment. The good news is that they are currently in the UPS Mesquite hub. The bad news is that they will not be in until tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay.

The winner for last week's poll question was 100 dollars plus to see your favorite band in concert. I'm a little surprised, but I completely understand. We are going to stick with the music theme this week. I was called upon to console a fraternity brother this past weekend that is having a very difficult time with his break-up from a three year relationship. He said something that made me laugh, "I never understood why these stupid pop songs and singers were so popular until now." With that in mind, I ask our readers: Pop Songs and Singers Are...

One of our regular readers has suggested a new item for our blog. I am replacing the random link with a motivational message for Thursdays. I hope everyone enjoys the change.

“It is good to love as many things as one can, for therein lies true strength, and those who love much, do much and accomplish much, and whatever is done with love is done well.”
-Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890) Artist

If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. We love to hear from our readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen