Move Like the Tortoise

This is the slowest move that I have ever been through, but at least my apartment is starting to take shape. Last night I was able to unpack a few boxes and do a preliminary set up on my bedroom. My large cargo unit will be delivered tomorrow and I will have everything in by tomorrow evening. I can't wait to get this thing finished so that I can sit down, relax and do nothing for just one evening.

Thankfully, I have been motivated enough to make some upgrades to the apartment with the electronic thermostat, the new low flow shower head and the low energy light bulbs. I think that I am in good position for my electric bill. At twelve cents a kWh, I had better be.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Coffee Royal, White Chocolate Raspberry and Lemon.

We've got some crème pies available today for $12.99-walk in only. I think that they will go quickly.

The August Calendar: (click to enlarge)



Quiz Day: What Temperament Are You?

You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.


I'm not sure if all of that is true, but I do love the Smashing Pumpkins album Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness. Great double disk album! Let us know what your temperament is by leaving us a comment.

Comments

UnrulyDuckling said…
Mine is pretty true:

***You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament***

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.
SerenitySprings said…
Is there a link to the quiz?
Anonymous said…
I am also melancholic. That suits me.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen