I'm too old for this...

Last night, I took a break from the project that I was working on at home to go watch my fraternity play broomball for rush. I went fully intending only to watch and talk to some of the guys. Of course some of the guys talked me into playing a round. I should have stuck to my guns. After going all out for the full round, I came to the conclusion that there are some things better left to the actives.

It's not like I'm old by most standards, but in the words of Dr. Jones, "It's not the years, it's the mileage." I do believe that will be the last time that I am goaded into playing that sport. The next time one of the members makes an old man comment, I'll just smile and nod knowing that the next day, my knee won't be killing me. The hardest part about growing up is admitting that you are a grown up.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Coffee, Toffee Nut, Peach and Very Berry.

Today we have a great special today on our Fiordifrutta. All jars are $1.00 off for all in-store purchases. (Limit 6) Also, it is your last chance to get a Chocolate Loaf for $14.99 (regularly $19.99).

The bagels have arrived! Sort of. We have all varieties of the bagels (Perfect 10, White, Onion, Cinnamon, Sweet Wheat and Blueberry) available in the freezer. The Cinnamon and P10 and English Muffins arrived today. However, the remainder will be in tomorrow because UPS is incompetent.

If last week's poll thought us anything, it is that over half of our voting readership does not like TV. The winner was TV? New season? Who cares? Thanks for your votes. This week’s poll is an easy one: Labor Day Weekend, I Am...

Thursday’s Motivator:

Endurance pierces marble.-Moroccan proverb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen