Only the Kitchen

Outside of a few odds and ends, the only thing that remains is unpacking the kitchen. I will finally have the entire apartment set up by Sunday evening. It is going to be great getting to go home and cook and sit down and relax without having to get up in a few minutes time to continue unpacking. I think that next weekend will be nice.

There is a possibility that I may go see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby with some of my friends this evening. If I do, you can expect another movie review on Monday. I think that this will be the number one movie this weekend with 35 million plus in the three day stretch.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake and Angel Food Cake. Tonight is buy one, get one free (limit one, excludes XL) from 6 PM to 8 PM.

Your Saturday Distraction: Russian Name Generator.

Sugarless deLite's Russian Name Is...

Sashenka Faddei Kuznetsov


OK, I'm not even sure that this is a real Russian name. Let us know what you get by leaving us a comment. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Comments

SerenitySprings said…
Ksanochka Anya Smirnov

So I'm an ex-demon lover of vodka?

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times